Sunday, October 16, 2011

Week in Bali

Dreamland Beach in Bali


We just got back from spending a week in Bali.  DH was gone on business for most of the month of September. He just got home at the beginning of October.  Towards the end of September, I think I was just really tired from juggling 3 kids on my own and was feeling like I really needed a vacation.  The kids had a week off from school for Fall Break so we decided to go with some friends to Bali this last week.  I must admit that I didn't have high expectations for Bali.  I figured it was probably super commercialized and crowded and that I would be ready to come back in just a few days.  Well, we ended up staying an entire week!  We all enjoyed our trip very much.  In fact, my son started crying as we packed to leave for home.  He said he loved Bali so much and was sad to leave.  The next few posts will be about our adventures in Bali.

No comments:

Post a Comment