Monday, November 26, 2012

Blok M Plaza

We went to Blok M Plaza for the first time. It wasn't a super nice mall like many of the malls around Jakarta, but it felt comfortable. It felt like one of the normal malls in the U.S.

We picked up a few things at Matahari. The store seemed well stocked and organized and the prices were very reasonable. I have found Sogo and Metro to be rather pricey.

While we were walking around the mall, we even came across a super cute vintage Honda. I don't know that I have ever seen a convertible Honda in the U.S. My kids all thought it was the cutest thing.

Blok M Plaza also has a Pizza Hut and Burger King, 2 of my kids' favorite places to eat. My son also said he noticed that Hotel Transylvania was playing at the theater. He has been wanting to see that movie. So...I think we will be back to Blok M Plaza sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment