Monday, August 1, 2011

Back in Jakarta

Well, we survived our trip back to Texas and are now back in Jakarta as of saturday evening.  I didn't get a chance to blog during our trip because 1) I didn't take my laptop and 2) we were living out of suitcases and traveling between Dallas, Austin, and Houston the whole time.  I think we put over 1500 miles on our Mazda 5 in the 2.5 weeks we were in Texas. 

The kids did amazingly well on the long flights and the long layovers.  There was no crying, tantrums, screaming, or meltdowns. The other passengers on the plane commented about how they were nervous about sitting near us initially but that they were pleasantly surprised at how well-behaved the kids were.  I'm one proud Mommy. 

I will post soon about the things that worked well to keep the kids entertained on the long flights, airport layovers, and long drives. 

We are happy to be back in the Big Durian!

No comments:

Post a Comment