Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Asleep in a Suitcase

We are getting ready to take a trip back to the US.  Although we have only been in Indonesia a couple of months, we decided to go ahead and take the kids back this summer to visit friends and family. My 4-year old has been so excited.  She keeps saying that she is going back to Texas and that once she is there she refuses to come back to Indonesia.  I asked her why she wanted to stay in Texas.  She said because Texas is "so beautiful!"  Spoken like a true Texan :)

I had some suitcases out to start packing.  My daughter dragged out an extra suitcase and put her pillow in it. She said she was sleeping in the suitcase tonight.  I thought she was just kidding, but when I checked in on her, she was indeed asleep inside the suitcase. 


No comments:

Post a Comment